Because the shadow puppets from my phone are driving me crazy!lol
Here is Piper Tir N Org after another week out of the box.
Cheers,Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ghosts & More
Hi All, Hope everyone's stitching week is going well! Ghosts is making steady progress now sitting on 63.79% complete and I'm still...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, Back to the start and here is my starting point on my three for this year.(Ignore the crookedness of the photos bad photographer h...
Wow - fabulous progress!
ReplyDeleteGreat progress =)
ReplyDeleteThat is turning out fantastic! Love your Christmas ornament too!!
ReplyDeleteLaura
I'm using my phone a lot for my blog lately I just can't be bothered pulling out the camera, laptop, etc. I find taking the picture on an angle and not having a light directly overhead helps!
ReplyDeleteLooking good. I love the greens.
ReplyDeleteLinda
It is looking great Sharine!
ReplyDeletelol! lovely progress.
ReplyDelete