Monday, May 9, 2016

Stitching and stuff

Hi All,

The weeks seem to be flying away at the moment! I think oh yeah I will update my blog tonight but forget and then its the next week lol.

Anyway here is how I spent that week.
(And excuse the wonky stitchy photos but I usually take them on a Friday night with my phone on one hand while I use the other hand to keep Elsa ( my over excited dog) away)

Princess Izzy
Consumed

My knitting consisted of these six matching Barbie dresses that the customer uses for table props on her dance nights.





And my next order which a twin set in 4ply cotton. I have finished the first half and am on to the cardigan.


And to top if off the ever stunning Alicia who goes by the title of the crafty princess sent me this beautiful chart.




Cheers, Sharine



12 comments:

  1. Great stitching!
    Alicia is making sure you have plenty to keep you busy :) A great new addition!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little knitted sweater is beautiful! Looking forward to seeing the cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Consumed is really coming along, it must be fun now you're stitching her hair! Izzy looks great too.
    And a lovely gift from Alicia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gift from Alicia! The top looks great and Izzy is really coming along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful gift from Alicia! The top looks great and Izzy is really coming along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful stitching and knitting as always Sharine. Looks like Izzy will be done this year. Whats next?

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've looked at that chart a few times but haven't bought yet it's gorgeous! How nice of her to send it to you :). Beautiful stitching as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy reading your blog and watching your progress. I love the Barbie dresses and the new HAED.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking good Sharine - those little Barbie dresses are so cute and retro! It's hard to keep up with blogging but I'm glad that a lot of stitchers are still doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful progress with your stitching! Your knitted dresses are fun! The new chart is gorgeous. Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Sharine...your are really making great progress on Izzy...I just love this one. Looks like you are almost finished with this one too.

    Consumed is coming along really good. I love watching this one come alive and seeing it being developed.

    Your Knitted Dresses are so pretty and so fancy looking...wow...you are one very talented lady.

    Miss you on the BAP Message Weekly Post on 123stitch.

    Happy Stitching
    Linda K, Railroad

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful stitching! Your new chart is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete