Tuesday, July 28, 2026

And starting again...again

 Hi All,


Can't believe how much time has passed since my last blog post. When I started this blog, I was a stay-at-home mum with three little girls. Cut to now and I'm back working full time with two adult daughters and one almost there! (And still married to my man child 😉).

Having a look at my last post I'm happy to say Gypsy Vanner is now finished though still waiting to be framed. 



Medicine Horse has now stepped (trotted?) into its place. I'm stitching this one with my favourite combo of 20ct aida two over one full cross. Artwork by Laurie Prindle and charted by Heaven and Earth Designs.


Ghosts In The Forest is now my main wip and the goal is to have it to 75% by years end and finished by the end of next year. Also on 20ct Aida two over one full cross. Artwork by Dusan Markovic and charted by Charting Creations. 



I am also working on The Storyteller Supersized Max Colours and again on 20ct Aida two over one full cross. Artwork by Wil Comier and charted by Heaven And Earth Designs.



Looney Tunes is for hubby. I started it on 40th birthday to have it finished by his 50th (he is now 45 and I am not halfway there but that's ok.) No artwork details as I got it off Etsy. Being stitch on 18ct aida two over one full cross.




I was rapt to find out Hannah Lynn is charting her own cross stitch pattern (available through her shop on Etsy) and started Chinese New Year which I had been hanging out for for awhile. I don't get to work on her as much as I like so am going to have to think of something! 20ct Aida two over one full cross.



I have also ventured away from my usual full coverage and started A Year In The Woods 2. But to keep it large and in charge I'm stitching all 12 on one piece of fabric starting one a month. Fingers crossed I have counted properly. Still 20ct aida two over one full cross but on vintage country mocha instead of white. This is the red cardinal but next update I'll show a photo of the whole thing!




And lastly, I'm still aiming for a Christmas tree full of cross stitch ornaments and so am doing these reindeer. Just two to go. This a kit from Designworks.




Of course I am still knitting, crocheting and doing all other kinds of crafty bits and pieces but I think I have kept you long enough today.

See you all next time!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment