No not the new kids song (ooh baby) but my Faery Tales. I'm closing in on the end of page 22 and if you can see the smidge of pink/purple at the edge that is mother bears dress.
Have a great weekend,Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All the stuff
Hi All, Bit of a mixed bag today. First of all, I finally finished my crochet jumper just in time for the end of winter here in Australia. ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Back to the start and here is my starting point on my three for this year.(Ignore the crookedness of the photos bad photographer h...
Everytime I look at your work, I love it even more :) And the bears are getting closer now :)
ReplyDeleteWhat you do is just amazing :)
Sharine, this continues to look sooooo amazing. :D
ReplyDeleteYou are the person that is stitching this on the 123 MB. It is stunning!! I didn't know it was you. I have been following this on the Friday WIPS for months.
ReplyDeleteWOW... it is awesome!!
Hugs,
Maria
It is looking awesome Sharine, seeing your updates is making me want to get mine out again. Thanks for you comment on my last post about the Flying Scotsman. Do you still live near Wallan? E-mail me if you like; wright at aussiebb dot com dot au
ReplyDelete