Hi All, Here is a small update on Floral Beauty. At this rate I should have it finished before my baby graduates high school but I guess every stitch counts so here it is
In other stitchey news I got some new stash in the mail.
Two afghans and a piece of 20ct aida to maybe start aussie girl on
quick question do you use 1 strand or 2 on 20ct?
And also a disney cross stitch mag to add to my others
which look like this
Now I'm of to wrap up the pass-the-parcel for my girl's 5th birthday who this week asked when you stopped having birthdays. I replied with until your a very little old lady. Without blinking she came back with "like when your 30?"
Cheers,Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All the stuff
Hi All, Bit of a mixed bag today. First of all, I finally finished my crochet jumper just in time for the end of winter here in Australia. ...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, Back to the start and here is my starting point on my three for this year.(Ignore the crookedness of the photos bad photographer h...
No comments:
Post a Comment