Friday, February 10, 2012

Faery Tales and Snowballs

Hi All, I actually had a finish this week. I made a snowball baby blanket(not for me). It knitted up fairly quickly.Cast on 44 stitches, knit 100 rows and cast of.
The only problem with this wool is that it does pull in a bit when you cast of.
Back to my first love now. Faery Tales is still going strong.
In other news we struck trouble this week when at the start of it Bella came home and told me she didn't like school , never wanted to go back and just wants to stay home with me. Which has meant every morning that I have dropped her of it has involved tears(hers and mine). Hopefully it will get a bit easier as the weeks pass but at the moment I think we are both dreading the mornings.But in better news Charlotte is toilet trained so I only have one in nappies now and a Barney dinosaur toy will be winging it's way to her soon.
Hope everyone has a great weekend,Sharine

5 comments:

  1. I'm si sorry your little girl is not enjoying school right now...hope thing get better soon.
    Fairy Tale looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both knitting and stitching is great. I'm sure everything will settle down once she gets used to the place a little more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Faery Tales is still amazing. I love it.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful blanket and great progress on your stitching :D

    what set bella off? I thought she loved those first couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay in the potty training.

    Hope you can figure out why Bella doesn't want to go to school and hope it gets better

    ReplyDelete