Hi All, Here are my weekend wonders. First up Princess Izzy.
Followed by one of the Santa's Boy Toys ornaments.
This weekend was a busy one. On Saturday we had a birthday party at a play center and boy do they get noisy. Hannah being the fearless one of the gang thought the giant blow up slide looked fun, so the day was spent keeping her of it and trying to convince her that the toddler section was just as much fun. She was not having a bar of it. Yesterday we went on a little road trip to visit my Nan.
Bella had her first school excursion today to the Melbourne Zoo. She had a great time and now wants a pet turtle.
Cheers,Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All the stuff
Hi All, Bit of a mixed bag today. First of all, I finally finished my crochet jumper just in time for the end of winter here in Australia. ...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, Back to the start and here is my starting point on my three for this year.(Ignore the crookedness of the photos bad photographer h...
Well, everyone comes away from the zoo wanting a pet something. I suppose you're lucky it's only a turtle. lol
ReplyDeleteCongrats on getting stitching done amidst all the weekend's adventures.
Great progress on both pieces Sharine.
ReplyDeleteLinda
The trees look great on Princess Izzy! Can't wait to see the Boy Toy ornament all finished!
ReplyDeleteGreat progress, sharine! If it helps at all, turtles make great starter pets. At least she wants a turtle, when I was little I wanted (and got) pet rats. Freaked my mom out a bit but she got used to them :)
ReplyDeletegorgeous stitching :D
ReplyDelete