Monday, November 4, 2013

Knitting Finish!

Hi All,

Today I finished the cardi I was doing for Charlotte.


Charlotte chose the button herself and I think she done very well.
I have one more to do for Isabella in this style and then I can move on to shock horror maybe knitting something for myself!

At the market I done a few weeks ago there was a ribbon stall and the girls picked out their faves for me to do something with.
Minions for Charlotte, Minnie Mouse for Hannah and one each of One Direction for Isabella and my niece Kimberly.

And somewhere in that I started page 4 on Santa.
Cheers,Sharine


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty; love the colours and really, really like the button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cardigan is adorable Sharine and santa is looking good.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cardi look amazing, love the colours and the skull button is awesome too. OMG it's about time you knitted something for yourself Sharine. Looking forward to seeing that project. Good luck with the finishimg Santa, almost there!
    Alicia xo

    ReplyDelete