Friday, February 14, 2014

WIPocalpyse #2

Hi All,

Here is how I went for the month.

Piper Tir N Org- had a page finish!
This time





Princess Izzy/Cyclops- also with a page finish
This time
Angel ornament last time
With just a little backstitch to go
I haven't had a chance to work on Floral Beauty for a while.

This months topic-How many projects do you generally feel comfortable having in progress at a time?  Tell us about your one-at-a-time or rotation habits!

Clearly I don't stick to one at a time. My rotation is- Sunday to Friday Piper and Izzy swap week to week. Saturday the kids stay up late so I work on Angel as she doesn't require the attention the other two do. Floral Beauty comes out when my mother-in-law who lives with us isn't home which is why it moves so slowly.
Cheers, Sharine





15 comments:

  1. Amazing progress again this month Sharine. I don't have a rotation but I work on about 15 a month.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful progress especially on Izzy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work on all your projects this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress on all three! I love your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Izzy is beautiful and I love that cute angel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great progress on all the projects. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great progress on your two giant pieces. Now I see why Floral Beauty has to wait its turn when you can stitch in secret!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great progress :) it's nice to see Piper starting to take shape now :) and Izzy's face is appearing :)
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you have some ambitious projects! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you go stunner! Great achievement in this wipocalypse. And the Princess has a face, well at least playing peek a boo. Angel looks very cute too.
    Alicia xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - great progress on those BIG designs!

    ReplyDelete

Time flys

Hi All, Back again and in my happy place busily stitching away! First up is Ghosts In The Forest currently sitting at 67.69% and I'm jus...