Monday, December 22, 2014

Izzy

Hi All,

Here is my girl Izzy for this week. Would hate to be her hairdresser with all these highlights she seems to love so much lol.
In Christmas news I am proud to announce after waiting 4 years I finally have a Santa photo with all three of my daughters. Next years aim to have one without me in it.

And I'm also happy that out tree is surviving our cat Polly's first Christmas. Although she seems to enjoy eating it she loves sleeping under it even better.
Cheers, Sharine



6 comments:

  1. The Christmas looks great Sharine. Next year you should have hubby in it too. Izzy is looking awesome. I gave up on my tree and took it down. I got tired of picking up ornaments all day.

    Merry Christmas,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Izzy's long locks are looking beautiful, and so are you and your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning stitching!
    Beautiful family!
    Love your kitty! To my surprise, mine completely ignores our tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharine!...Merry Christmas
    Lovely photo.... I am so pleased that you managed to get all the kids together for the photo!
    Izzy is looking brill.... great progress!
    Have a wonderful New Year and all the best for 2015
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photo of your girls and Princess Izzy is looking fantastic! Happy New Year and a wonderful 2015 to you.

    ReplyDelete