Sunday, April 12, 2020

New Wips

Hi All,

Hope everyone is staying safe and sane. We aren't going to bad and the girls to their credit have been doing extra well.

So since I finished two wips since I was here last it only makes sense that I start three more right?

I work on a two week rotation. The first week I focus on Consumed and the other three get spread out the following week.

First up is Gypsy Vanner being stitched on 20ct aida two over one. I got this in a kit from my husband who used the wise guidance of Alicia aka The Crafty Princess with the help of Nikki from Charting Creations

All finished it will look like this

But at the moment it is looking like this


And Ghosts In The Forest also available from Nikki at Charting Creations is being stitched on 20ct aida two over one and will one day look like this


But at the moment is looking like this



And finally my max colours supersized The Storyteller available from Heaven And Earth Designs being stitched also on 20ct aida two over one


The beautiful artwork

And my start



And that is all my cross stitching wips at the moment so you can see my love of Baps is still going strong!

Cheers, Sharine

1 comment:

  1. Love all of your new starts Sharine. You have made fantastic progress on all of them. Happy Easter.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete