Sunday, April 19, 2020

Mostly knitting but with a few ribbons

Hi All,

No cross stitch this week since I usually take update photos at the start of the month but I do have some other bits and pieces. I'm not sure if I was doing markets last time I was blogging but if not guess what? I have a little handmade business up and running and usually do two markets a month.

But naturally since  the markets are on hold at the moment  it has given me a chance to catch up on orders and stock.

This baby set was a custom order and is a Shepard pattern and knit out of Bendigo Woollen Mills 3ply . I can't recommend them highly enough for beautiful wool.


I also finished these two Barbie mermaid tails


And I started the monster jumper out of some green acrylic also from Bendigo Woollen Mills



The magazine is out currently in Australia if anyone is interested.

And I also made some hair accessories which are always popular not only with the little girls but lately also kinder teachers and nurses to make the kids smile and give them something to talk about which I find pretty cool.



So that was my week. Home schooling also kicked off this week where I live and I think we all done well and I know my kids were excited when they realised they could have pyjama day everyday lol

Hope everyone is doing well!
Cheers,Sharine

1 comment:

  1. Your knitting is amazing Sharine. I love the color of the green sweater.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete