Sunday, May 3, 2020

Stitching and other wips

Hi All,

Sorry I missed last week but I'm back this week with a few things starting with Consumed which is looking like this after this months rotation.






I am loving stitching on her face and watching her come to life. She is from Tilton Crafts but is sadly retired.

I also got the chance to test this crochet pattern which is due to be released on May 11th from Mayhem and Majesty

This is only my second filet crochet blanket but I love it and the pattern is super easy to follow with a graph and written directions. The top and bottom colours are marvel 8ply and the middle colour is panda magnum.




I think I will add a border but for now it's done as I have a few orders to get stuck into as well at the moment.

And speaking of orders this is one I completed this week. The pattern is a freebie from Lincraft and I used their fairy floss yarn to knit them.

And that is all for this week so until next week stay safe and happy crafting.
Cheers, Sharine




1 comment:

  1. Awesome progress Sharine. Love your crochet projects.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete