Friday, November 25, 2011
Faery Tales continues...
Bella's first orientation day went very well. Out of the 19 children in her class she knew about 8 of them. By coincidence I used to go to school with her new teachers children back in primary school. And just like that I felt about 5 again. She goes again next Wednesday. As for me I am of to the dentist this afternoon and then on to Bella's last dance class of the year.
Have a good weekend,Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ghosts & More
Hi All, Hope everyone's stitching week is going well! Ghosts is making steady progress now sitting on 63.79% complete and I'm still...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, The weeks seem to be flying away at the moment! I think oh yeah I will update my blog tonight but forget and then its the next wee...
It makes it so much easier when they know other kids who will be in their class!
ReplyDeleteFairy Tales is looking good :D
Gorgeous work.
ReplyDeletegorgeous work :D
ReplyDeleteI remember the day I went to teach at my old primary school walking into the staff room felt so wrong.