Hi All, Here they all are for another week:-)
Train Santa
Princess Izzy
And Floral Beauty
Just a few more pale pink stitches and I can start the backstitch.
The kind people of at heaven and earth designs are having a mothers day sale at the moment and these two charts just happened to add themselves in to my stash.
House Divided by Nene Thomas
And Piper Tir n Org
To bad they don't sell the time to do them all!
Cheers,Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All the stuff
Hi All, Bit of a mixed bag today. First of all, I finally finished my crochet jumper just in time for the end of winter here in Australia. ...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, Back to the start and here is my starting point on my three for this year.(Ignore the crookedness of the photos bad photographer h...


You're so close to a page finish on Izzy! AWESOME! Also, I LOVE the new additions to your stash! Love love love!
ReplyDeleteGreat progress on all your pieces Sharine. Love the new HAED's.
ReplyDeleteLinda
All your projects look great! I love the flower afghan. Your new HAED charts are very nice!
ReplyDeleteLove your updates (espcially Izzy!)
ReplyDeleteI haven't given into the HAED sale...yet...and now Michele has extended the sale end date..so I'm bound to get something! Excellent choices you made on your charts!
Good progress on all your projects. Yes that is the drawback to HAEDS they are almost TOO big!
ReplyDeleteI love your stitching and the charts you bought =)
ReplyDeleteI suppose you will have a page finish with Izzy soon =)
lovely stitching :D stunning work and I love your new charts!
ReplyDelete