Major head smacking going on here. I reached the top of the 'G' on Floral Beauty only to find my counting had been way of and I only just managed to squeeze it in. The only problem is it is way out of line with the other letters.
Second D'oh moment occurred when I realized I have been stitching this on the wrong side of the afghan. This I can live with! After asking hubby for his advice(which should be my third mistake) his reply was not to worry as by the time I have finished it she will be a blind little old lady any way. The bump left on his head is coming down nicely;)
At least I finished the stitching on Santa which leaves me the backstitching to go.