Friday, August 9, 2013

Barbie dresses

Hi All,

Thanks for the nice words on Faery Tales yesterday. It is going to be hung up on the weekend on the main wall in the lounge room.
Hannah is a lot better now and back to finding/causing trouble wherever she goes lol.

I finished some more Barbie dresses this week.
I was going to add some lace to the top of the dress as well but thought maybe it would be a over the top. Then again they are Barbie dresses.

And Piper turn was this week. I don't know if you can see it or not but there seems to a bit of a difference in the new black skein I started. Hubby can't see it. I can but I also know where to look. In any case I'm not pulling all the black out and will just keep going. I've never worried about dye lots before but might start paying closer attention now.





Cheers,Sharine

P.S This is linked with Tami's Amis and Other Creations blog with other fab knitting finishes :)

5 comments:

  1. Love the dresses! I think they look lovely as they are but would probably look good with lace too. Barbie does like her frills and ruffles :)

    Piper is coming on well and I can't see any difference in the blacks. Hope it doesn't spoil your enjoyment of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dresses for Barbie and I can't see a difference either! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. More cute Barbie dresses. Amazing knitting. I can't see a difference and once it is all stitched, neither will you.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Barbie dresses are fabulous!
    Piper looks beautiful! I've had some problems with due lots, too. Figured with all the confetti that it wasn't worth worrying about. Can't see a difference with yours. Maybe due to you knowing it is there is bothering you. Have also started buying all the skeins needed, at one time, for HAED's. at least it wasn't an open block of color.


    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girls must have the most fabulously dressed Barbies in the world! ;O)

    ReplyDelete