Hi All,
I finished the penguin on the weekend taking my total finishes this year to two lol:)
So I started the third in the series Rudolph
Cheers, Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All the stuff
Hi All, Bit of a mixed bag today. First of all, I finally finished my crochet jumper just in time for the end of winter here in Australia. ...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, Back to the start and here is my starting point on my three for this year.(Ignore the crookedness of the photos bad photographer h...
Gorgeous stitching
ReplyDeletelooks great
ReplyDeleteGreat finish. You've made a fantastic start on the next one already.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet x
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!! I love these :) Congrats!
ReplyDeleteHey a finish is a finish! Congrats, that's 2 more than me, good work!
ReplyDeleteAlicia xo
Nice finish and good progress on the next. They look great.
ReplyDeleteVery cute xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute finish. Look forward to seeing the whole series.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your finish :) I bet you made one more girl happy :) And lovely start on the rudolph. That series is really cute :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Congrats on the cute finish and great new start Sharine.
ReplyDeleteLinda
The penguin looks great! Congrats on your finish
ReplyDeleteLove the penguin!!!
ReplyDeleteHe turned out as cute as I imagined! Well done!
ReplyDeleteWell done! They are really cute designs
ReplyDeletePS: Piper is looking good too!
Hugs x