Friday, May 30, 2014

New Start Alert!

Hi All,

Poor Rudolph got the kick this week(you know it wasn't him it was me) in favor off a new start.



This is Faces Of Faery 107. I'm stitching it on 25ct laguana 2 over 1 which may or may not be a wise move. I did start of with one over one but the coverage for the black wasn't to my liking. Hopefully it won't get to bulky as I get further into it. And once I do this is what she will look like.

But I didn't forget my man the Piper this week and here is how he is looking.
Cheers, Sharine

12 comments:

  1. lovely new start, and beautiful progress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful start and lovely progress, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sew new start
    Sweet stitches
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great new start. Looking forward to seeing more of it. Lovely work on Piper as well. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress & lovely new start :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great progress on Piper, and the new chart is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He has bagpipes! You seem to have done loads since your last post!
    I love the FoF, have a few but not started one yet, look forward to seeing your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Piper is looking wonderful! Just saw your new chart "In Her Room". Wow. When do you plan to start that one?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your new start Sharine. Piper is looking awesome.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Piper is really coming to life now and looking great. Great job so far.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving Piper, especially now he's got a head and bagpipes and the new start is looking good, but 2 over 1 on 25ct? You're very brave! And as for In Her Room - I LOVE it, but that would be 2000 hours worth of stitching for me!!! Also just had a long look at your HAED stash page. Wow! I get the impression you like Hannah Lynn then!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is beautiful! I shall enjoy watching your progress on her even though I have already commented on your more recent progress!

    ReplyDelete