Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Wipocalypse #5

Hi All,

Here is how I fared this time around.

Piper Tir N Org last time
This time

Princess Izzy last time
This time

Rudolph ornament last time
This time

Still no Floral Beauty. I'm finding it a bit hard to get motivated on at the moment but I'm sure that will end soon.

May Wipocalypse Question:
What designs or themes do you really wish you could find?  What do you think is missing among stitching designs?

I would love some Western designs but there are so many great charts out there that that would just add to my list lol.

Cheers, Sharine






13 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to know I'm not the only person who has multiple projects going at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your needles are really on fire! Everything is looking wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful progress on all of them Sharine.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on all the progress. The wipocalypse has caught me unawares this month ... I am still certain it is at least in a weeks time (oh dear). Westerns is an interesting answer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good progress . They all look great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a great progress! Well done my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you have made a lot of progress, especially on your big pieces! Very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. But so much progress, they all look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another great month for you stunner! I know what you mean about not having the motivation about a design, I get that sometimes too. Good luck for next wipocalypse.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great progress on your stitching. I love that Rudolph!

    ReplyDelete