Hi All,
Here is my scotsman for this week. A new row has ment it's back to boring old black.
And being the super organized chick I am (lol) I made these all ready for Halloween.
And from my last post this is what Bella chose for herself.
Cheers, Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All the stuff
Hi All, Bit of a mixed bag today. First of all, I finally finished my crochet jumper just in time for the end of winter here in Australia. ...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, Back to the start and here is my starting point on my three for this year.(Ignore the crookedness of the photos bad photographer h...

Great progress. I love your new project there is a definite childish influence to it
ReplyDeleteThat's great I think she'd have fun stitching that!
ReplyDeleteGreat progress :)
ReplyDeleteGreat stitching. Love the Halloween goodies. What a great chart, she has good taste :)
ReplyDeleteGreat progress on the new row! I love the Halloween hair bands, and that chart is adorable. I still chuckle when I think of that story;)
ReplyDeleteFinished by Christmas, huh? Good luck with that! :O)
ReplyDeleteYour Halloween project is so cute!
Nice progress on Piper Sharine. Cute hair clips. I love the chart that Bella picked. Now the others get to pick a chart.
ReplyDeleteLinda
That's an oddly cute chart that she's picked!
ReplyDeleteLoving development of the Scotsman by the way
Wow, the Scotsman is coming on nicely. Love the Halloween decorations
ReplyDeleteNow that I see what Bella was looking at I don't blame her for buying that chart it's really cool. Lucky she has inherited your good taste. So when are you going to start it for her? And great progress on Piper, cheering you through the black stunner xo Alicia
ReplyDelete