Hi All,
Here are my happenings for this week. Piper is back to mushy tree at the moment.
And with thanks to YouTube I made these bows with some more to come.
Cheers, Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All the stuff
Hi All, Bit of a mixed bag today. First of all, I finally finished my crochet jumper just in time for the end of winter here in Australia. ...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, Back to the start and here is my starting point on my three for this year.(Ignore the crookedness of the photos bad photographer h...
Love Piper! Amazes me how much you manage to get done.
ReplyDeleteSweet stitches and lovely bows :)
ReplyDeletePiper is looking amazing! So exciting to be on the second row, even if it is more tree!
ReplyDeleteWow you've certainly made a lot of progress since the last time I saw piper! x
ReplyDeleteThose bows are so adorable!
ReplyDelete(And here's hoping you get out of the tree soon)
At least your working on the tree Sharine. I think that's why I'm having such a hard time on Disney. Cute bows.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Ewwww more green!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on Piper and adorable bows! I wish my little girl would keep a bow in her hair for more than a few seconds :)
ReplyDeleteLove the bows and Piper goes without saying!!!
ReplyDeletexo Alicia