Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Stitching and stuff

Hi All,

Is everyone ready for the big day? Thank goodness I have my stitching to keep me sane.
Here is Princess Izzy this week

And Consumed

I was very lucky with the gift of a new chart from her royal highness Alicia .
It is called Cinderella in Magnolias Garden and you can find it here I also got a lovely Christmas parcel that I haven't had time to take a photo of yet but will for the next post.

 I hope everyone that celebrates has a very Merry Christmas and if not a great holiday.
Cheers, Sharine

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stitching 😀 yeah nowhere near ready and I won't be until.after christmas I'm always disorganised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice progress Sharine. Happy Holidays.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic progress on both. Have a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stitching my dear..
    Merry Christmas
    Love x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress again - Consumed in particular looks to have really grown since your last post!
    That's a pretty chart from Alicia. Hope you enjoy all your Christmas goodies and have a very happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your projects are coming along nicely. Looking forward to your next post :)
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful progress on both pieces!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It must be nice to be back to pinks for Izzy after all those greens! Any chance of seeing before and after pictures for your progress on each chart for the year? I expect we'd be quite surprised.
    Have a lovely festive break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Izzy is really coming along and looking great! I love Cinderella she is gorgeous. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They're looking great! Beautiful new chart have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are both growing up so well. I'm hanging to see the Consumed girl come into sight. Talk about the act of giving I was RAK'd that same chart by Angie Perrett. She's such a sweetheart just like me LOL!!!
    xo ALicia

    ReplyDelete