Friday, August 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Isabella!

Hi All,
After having zero time yesterday to wish my first born Happy Birthday here she is a big girl of 5.
She never fails to amaze us and is such a girly girl.( I don't know where she gets that from). So happy birthday baby and I hope you had a wonderful day.
In Faery Tales news I am almost at the end of this row and then on to the 4th and 5th rows which I plan on stitching at the same time as the above big girl is growing impatient to see the mermaid down the bottom.
Cheers,Sharine

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Isabella :)
    She is a cutie!

    Faery Tales looks fab! Such an amazingly detailed piece.No wonder only the brave take on a HAED lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Isabella. She's a gorgeous 5 year old. :D

    Faery Tales looks great. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Isabella =) I hope she enjoyed a wonderful day =)

    I just love Faery Tales, I'm excited to see the mermaid, too.

    ReplyDelete

Time flys

Hi All, Back again and in my happy place busily stitching away! First up is Ghosts In The Forest currently sitting at 67.69% and I'm jus...