Hi All, I have my 3rd finish for the year. Here is the train Santa all backstitched up.
And I made a small start on the trucking one.
And even Princess Izzy grew a little more.
Cheers,Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ghosts & More
Hi All, Hope everyone's stitching week is going well! Ghosts is making steady progress now sitting on 63.79% complete and I'm still...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, The weeks seem to be flying away at the moment! I think oh yeah I will update my blog tonight but forget and then its the next wee...
Train Santa looks great - all ready for Christmas!
ReplyDeleteYay! Happy Dance Time!
ReplyDeleteTrain Santa is so cute. Congratulations on your finish, Sharine.
Train Santa turned out great! I plan on doing the motorcycle santa for my son.
ReplyDeleteHappy Stitching
Denise
Congrats on your finish!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the finish and new start. Love the train santa. I really do need to start these. What count fabric are you using?
ReplyDeleteLinda
Hurray! Another finish! Great start on the next one too!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on an adorable finish, Sharine!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your finish, it looks cute!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your finish, sharine! Looks great!
ReplyDeletelovely finish :)
ReplyDelete