Monday, December 17, 2012

A finish!

Hi All,
I got my last finish in for the year. Snowmobile Santa on 14ct aida.
So I got to start on the last one which won't be finished in time for Christmas but never mind.
Helicopter Santa on 14ct aida.

Not to much got done on Princess Izzy this week but it all counts.
I was also lucky enough to win a chart on Facebook by sharing a Christmas memory which was of when  my sister and I were little girls. We got up on Christmas morning to open pressies(of course) and afterwards when we checked to see if Santa had eaten his cookies, the cookies were gone and in there place were a set of false teeth. We were both horrified that Santa would be without his teeth for the whole year. Of course we later found out it was our grandfather who had left them there. He had the best sense of humor:) The chart I chose was Merry Mindy by Hannah Lynn.
 Cheers, Sharine


16 comments:

  1. Love the Santa, congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Santa looks great on his snowmobile! What a funny story! That is certainly worth a chart prize, and you picked a pretty one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win, pretty new chart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stitching, and love your story, that made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Christmas story! Great finish too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the Santa finish Sharine. I just love those Santas. I'm surprised I haven't seen them pop up on any other blogs. Izzy looks good and I love your new HAED.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snowmobile Santa is too cool!! Congrats on finishing him in time for Chrissy.

    Wow you are very lucky this Christmas, winning all these comps. Congrats on winning the giveway from Ewa as well.
    Love your Santa story, no wonder you won - very funny!
    Another great Hannah chart you picked. She is an amazing artist and her work is so much fun to stitch.

    Have a fantastic Christmas stunner, love to your 3 beautiful girls too xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your last finish for 2012! He's a cutie!!

    Congrats also on your chart win from FB and I believe you also won Ewa's giveaway! YOU GO GIRL!

    Have a wonderful holiday, Sharine! Here's to 2013!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the finish. LOL at your grandfather. Once when my mum was cleaning her false teeth she had one set sitting on the basin, my nephew picked them up and ran down the hallway yelling "I've got Nannies teeth!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the finish. LOL at your grandfather. Once when my mum was cleaning her false teeth she had one set sitting on the basin, my nephew picked them up and ran down the hallway yelling "I've got Nannies teeth!"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!!! I love your snowmobile Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your finish. Love these Santa designs that you have been stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on this wonderful finish =) Your stitching looks amazing as always =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. great stitching and I love your Christmas story that would have been awesome to find teeth!

    ReplyDelete